Today,I am going to review Vichy Aqualia Thermal Levres Lip Balm.
Price : 490/- for 4.7ml
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lip Balm a refreshing and soothing balm to moisten and nourish your lips. The protective formula helps to counter dryness.Lips feel nourished, comfortable, look bright and feel soothed.
Vichy is a famous brand, famous for its superlative degree of services for improving skin. Well,I bought this lip balm 2 months back from an online drugstore. I was quite excited to open it and use it!! As I opened it,I was welcomed by a mild floral fragrance from the lip balm. It looks white in color, but when applied it gives a transparent color to the lips. As soon as I applied it on my lips,the very instant my lips got a soothing feeling and they were hydrated instantly. It was a heavenly experience!
I use it everyday, almost all the time,whenever my lips get dry I just put this on and from the very moment my lips get hydrated and it imparts a healthy,glossy shine to my lips. Apart from that I also love the mild floral fragrance, which lingers on for few minutes post application. Since my lips are not chapped or parched, so I didn’t notice the repairing effect on my lips. But I definitely think it would repair the chapped lips, as all the previous claims were true I hope this claim also works out well on lips. It comes in large quantity,so this lasts easily for about 4-5 months.
The product is swatched here:
Pros Of the Product:
- It is a colorless lip balm,which you can apply it on bare lips as well as under your lipsticks(which makes your lips dry).
- It gives a lustrous, glossy and healthy look to the lips when applied alone and it adds a glossy shine when topped above a lipstick.
- It does soothe and hydrate the lips.
- It has got mild floral fragrance to it, which lingers on for few mins.
- It repairs chapped and parched lips.
- For the quantity, it easily lasts about 4-5 months even when applied daily.
Cons Of the Product:
- Its quite pricey when compared to other lip balms, but for the job it does its worth it!
- Not easily available, though you can buy it online from various online stores.
Final Review: Vichy Aqualia Thermal Levres lip balm is a very good lip balm for it does soothe and hydrate the lips which look healthy and beautiful from the very instant you apply it. Though its a bit pricey, but its worth trying! I would recommend this to everyone!
Rating: 4.5/5 (-0.5 for the price)