Today I am going to review Avon Simply Pretty Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel – Juicy Plum.
Price : 65/- for 5ml (I got this free with a purchase from a blog sale conducted by Miss Ankita Chaturvedi)
My Experience :
Avon Simply Pretty Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel comes in a small, pretty yet in a sturdy bottle with a medium sized brush holder. The brush is of good quality and it covers 50% of the nail in first stroke.
Avon Simply Pretty – Color Me Pretty has got other shades :
- Mango Mania
- Black Beauty
- Pink Crush
- Coffee Bean
- Sand Mist
- Ballerina Pink
- Passionate Purple
- Champagen Shimmer
This nail paint in Juicy Plum shade is a deep purple colored nail enamel. On aplication of first coat it takes 15-20 minutes to dry and then you can put second coat to give an intense color to your nails, which dries within 10 minutes of application. I observed that this particular shade has got very fine shimmer particles.
I am pretty happy with this product as it is very cheap if you buy on normal days and dirt cheap if you buy them durin sale – as you can buy 3 nail paint for 99/-. Along with the intense color it also gives a lustrous shine to my nails. When only one coat is applied, it lasts around 4-5 days easily and when you top it with second coat it can last easily upto a week. You can remove it easily with your nail paint removers without having any nail discoloration. I also observed that it dries faster than any other nail paints of this price range.
You can see how intense color it gives and don’t forget to observe the lustrous shine it gives..
Pros of the Product :
- Its cost effective, as when you buy it alone it costs 65/- and during sale it costs around 45/- as the price for three nail enamels is 99/-
- It doesn’t chip out easily and stays easily upto one week.
- It gives a lustrous shine to your nails and this shine lasts for 5-6 days, isn’t it wonderful?
- It can be removed easily without causing any nail discoloration.
- It dries up very quickly.
- Brush is of good quality and even the brush holder is of medium size, neither too long nor too short.
Cons of the Product :
- Availability might be an issue, as it is available only through Avon representatives.
Apart from this I find this as a very good nail enamel.
Final review : Avon Simply Pretty Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel – Juicy Plum is a deep purple colored nail enamel which gives intense color and lustrous shine when applied with 2 coats. It stays intact upto a week and the lustrous shine lasts easily about 5-6 days, even if you do a lot of work. It is very much cost effective to say very cheap, yet it renders very good quality. This color would suit everyone. I would recommend this to everyone.
Rating : 4.5/5
Please drop in your comments and let me know which nail paint is your favorite one…