Today I am going to review Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion SPF 30 PA++
Price : 250/- for 50ml
Company Claims :
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion SPF 30 PA++ is a daily moisturizing whitening lotion that helps protect skin against melanin and uneven pigmentation for a healthy, fair and translucent glow.
- Helps whiten skin from within : Neutrogena Healthy White Complex helps boost the whitening process and helps reduce the appearance of melanin and uneven pigmentation.
- Helps protect skin from photo damage : UVA/UVB formula with SPF 30 helps to shield the skin from darkening and photo damage.
For your best results, use in conjunction with other Neutrogena Fine Fairness products.
My Experience :
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion SPF 30 PA++ comes along in a white, opaque bottle with a pump dispenser and a cap for it. Pump dispenser is very efficient and lets you have an adequate amount of the lotion with just two pumps to cover your face and neck. Since the body of the bottle is quite opaque – the amount of the product left cannot be easily seen. However, the packaging is quite sturdy but not so travel friendly as the cap is loose and tends to come off.
The consistency of the lotion is not so runny and not even creamy – it is somewhere in between. And on application it tends to give a whitish cast to your face but it goes off after few seconds of application. This lotion is suitable for all types of skin – dry, combination & oily. However, for oily and combination type I would advise you not to use it during extreme hot weather as it tends to get quite sweaty!! But you can use it anytime after those harsh, extreme hot weather passes away. After applying this, I had observed that it did make my skin luminous and fairer than before. And on regular application, I observed that it did improve my skin tone. The fragrance of this lotion is of mild floral fragrance which is quite refreshing, especially after cleansing and toning my face.
Here is the cap of the pump! 🙂
The skin shielding formula of SPF 30 PA++ works excellent on skin! You can apply it on your face and forget everything else. It gets absorbed very quickly and feels non-sticky on the surface of your skin. You can use it along with Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cleanser and Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner for best results. But even if you apply it alone, it works on your skin well. It does reduce the melanin cells on your face and neck to a good extent.
The SPF 30 PA++ works great on skin as the Indian Climate tends to produce a lot of humidity and exposure to sun’s rays with your naked skin can be quite dangerous to your skin. Not just your face, but you should protect all the parts of skin which gets exposed to the harsh rays of sun. and with Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion – you can just apply it liberally to your face and neck and can be assured of the protection fom sun’s rays. From my personal experience I can assure you that it is a great product for those who want a non-sticky, fairness lotion with a sun shield factor of SPF 30 PA++!!
Swatches of the Product :
Pros of the Product :
- It comes along with a pump dispenser – and two pumps provide full coverage to face and neck.
- The lotion is quite non-sticky.
- It imparts a luminous glow to your face and this glow stays for a long time!!
- It does reduce the melanin cells, making you visibly fairer – not instantly but gradually.
- It has got a sun shield factor of SPF 30 with PA++
- It is suitable for all types of skin.
- It makes your skin fairer quicker if you use it in conjunction with other Neutrogena products like Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cleanser and Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner. And it still does make your skin fairer if you exclude them from your normal CTM routine.
Cons of the Product :
- It contains parabens.
- The cap of its pump dispenser is loose and hence, not travel friendly.
Apart from these, i don’t find any con associated with it.
Final Verdict : Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion SPF 30 PA++ is a very good lotion which is non-sticky by nature & provides ample hydration to your skin without making your skin greasy. It does make your skin fair and radiant with regular usage. It has also got a sun shield factor of SPF 30 PA++ which protects your skin from the damage of harsh sun’s UVA & UVB rays. I personally feel that it is a must try!! I would recommend this to everyone!!
Rating : 4.2/5